TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Vivid Productions will confirm all booking prior to appointment attendance.
2. Next day delivery is applicable to business days only.
3. You will be advised of any additional fees or requirements prior to provision of services.
4. All service fees are exclusive of GST.
5. It is the real estate agent’s responsibility to advise clients of appointment times and/or changes.
6. It is the real estate agent’s responsibility to communicate with clients to ensure adequate preparation of the property prior to photography.
7. Additional travel charges may apply to properties that fall outside of the 100km radium of Brisbane. These charged will be outlined to you prior to engaging with services.
8. All images will be supplied via email to the agent or property owner with 24-48 hours of photography or videography services.
9. If the property is unattended by the property owner or real estate agent upon the arrival of a Vivid Productions photographer, cancellation fees will apply at 50% of the total booking value.
10. All services are subject to a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
11. Vivid Productions will release an invoice within 5 days of service completion unless otherwise specified.
12. Payment must adhere to invoice particulars.
13. Any materials or images created by Vivid Productions during the provision of services will remain the intellectual property of Vivid Productions, who will retain ownership and other rights over the products. As the paying customer, you are granted an irrevocable, royalty free license upon payment to use those materials throughout Australian and International media for promotional purposes only.
14. You agree to inspect all products and services and notify Vivid Productions of any defects within 5 working days of their creation. If you fail to do this, we will have no liability for any defects.
15. You have read and agree to our Copyright notice.
16. Custom packages can be negotiated. For more information on these, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All images displayed on this website or any images/products created by photographer and affiliates of Vivid Productions are the property of Vivid Productions. No parts of this website, including its content, photographs, video footage, or other images, may in any form or by any means (including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) be used, copied, reproduced, stored or transmitted without the written consent of Vivid Productions. No express or implied rights (including, but not limited to, any common law right) to use, reproduce, copy, store or transmit this website, or any part of it, or works/images owned by it, is granted to any person or legal entity without the prior written consent of Vivid Productions.
Contraventions of the copyright act may result in civil action, including an action for substantial damages for copyright breach, or may constitute a criminal offense(s). For a first offense, this is punishable by a heavy fine; for subsequent offenses penalties may include a heavier fine and/or 6 months imprisonment. Both individuals (including, but not limited to, directors) and companies may be joined in any such legal action(s).
Any and all enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.